To set System-level user access click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, and select Organization Settings.
You will now see a list of all of the system admin and non-admin level users. System Admin level users are denoted by a green checkmark.
From here you can search for a user in the search box, delete a user or edit a user access level.
To edit the access level of a user click "Edit". You can then select or deselect the box to make them a system admin-level user.
You have now updated system-level user permissions.
System Admin Level User
- Can access all sections of the TeamGenius website
- Can invite new users and set access levels of other users
Non-Admin level User
Can Access –
- Organizational Profile
- System Settings – Use player ID, Use profile Images – On/Off
- Player records and:
- Edit current player records
- Add new players one at a time
- Import players from SportsEngine, TeamSnap, or via a CSV file.
- Can create additional assessments within your TeamGenius account.
Blocked Access -
- Creating new users
- Setting Admin level status of current users
- Access to other assessments unless given permission by the creator of the assessment.