There are two options for accessing an assessment to enter scores.
- Entering an Access Key provided to you by your organization
- Being invited to score on an assessment via an email from TeamGenius triggered by your organization
We'll review both options below:
Option 1: Entering an Access Key
Go to https://eval.teamgenius.com/ on your preferred web browser.
Enter your Name, Email and Access Key (which will be provided by your organization).
Note: This will not require you to have a TeamGenius account. You will only need to enter your Name, Email and Access Key. You will not be able to see other evaluators scores, only the scores and comments that you enter.
You can check the Remember Me option if you want TeamGenius to remember your information for the next time you use the application.
Click Sign In.
Option 2: Email link from TeamGenius
If your organization is conducting in season evaluations, you most likely will receive an email triggered by your organization inviting you to score your team or player pool.
The email will appear to come from TeamGenius as pictured below.
Open the email and click Start Evaluating. This will take you directly to the assessment for the player pool you've been assigned to so you can start submitting scores.
For details on how to select players and submit scores and comments, see the articles below.
- Switching Scoring Forms in Web Evaluation
- Moving between Players in Web Evaluation
- Selecting Players to Score in Web Evaluation
- Entering Quantitative Scores in Web Evaluation
- Entering Subjective Scores in Web Evaluation
- System Menu in Web Evaluation
- Viewing Instructions for Web Player Evaluations