Based on the type of criteria, we offer 3 ways to enter scores in a quantitative scoring form in the Scoring Controls view. (For more information about form views, see our article: View Options in Web Evaluation Scoring Forms)
- Numerical Value - Click in the box to type the desired value
- Distance/Height - Use the drop down option to select feet and inches desired
- Timer - Use the TeamGenius stopwatch to record a player's time
Use the provided scoring box to type in the value you want to record for the player.
The score is automatically saved once you type in your value. Look for a green check mark to the left of the criteria box, above the comments icon.
Click on the drop down box under the criteria name to select your desired value.
The score is automatically saved once you make a selection. Look for a green check mark to the right of the criteria box, above the comments icon.
If the criteria is a timed drill, you are able to utilize the TeamGenius stopwatch to record and save the player's time.
Click on the green arrow to start the timer and the red pause button to stop the timer. You can also reset the time and save the time by clicking on the check button.
Note: If you are using your own stopwatch, you can click in the box to the left of the time icon to type in a time recorded.
After entering scores, you have the option to add comments to each criteria. Click on the comment box below the criteria score.
Add your comments by typing in the provided word box. Once you click out of the box, the comment will be saved. Y
If you would prefer to enter scores using the Scoring Grid view, follow the steps below.
Click on Scoring Grid.
Click in a box below the criterion name. Enter the desired score. You can either use your mouse to click into a different criteria or hit enter on your keyboard to advance to the criterion to the right.
- View Options in Web Evaluation Scoring Forms
- Accessing the Web Evaluation Application
- Switching Scoring Forms in Web Evaluation
- Moving between Players in Web Evaluation
- Selecting Players to Score in Web Evaluation
- Entering Subjective Scores in Web Evaluation
- System Menu in Web Evaluation
- Viewing Instructions in Web Evaluation
Note: Web Eval will not require you to have a TeamGenius account. You will only need to enter your Name, Email and Access Key. You will not be able to see other evaluators scores, only the scores and comments that you enter.