In any scoring form, you can move between players and scoring criteria by scrolling and selecting players/criteria in the left navigation menu.
Scrolling and Selecting the Players/Criteria in the Left Navigation Menu
To move to a new player or criteria, use the menu on the left to find the player/criteria you'd like to score next. Click on the player or criteria name to start scoring.
Order of Players in web eval
You can also sort players by their first name, or by the player number assigned to them. If you would like to hide players you've completed evaluation for, you can turn that function on. You can search players by their name as well.
- Accessing the Web Evaluation Application
- Switching Scoring Forms in Web Evaluation
- Selecting Players to Score in Web Evaluation
- Entering Quantitative Scores in Web Evaluation
- Entering Subjective Scores in Web Evaluation
- System Menu in Web Evaluation
- Viewing Instructions in Web Evaluation
- View Options for Web Evaluation Scoring Forms
Note: This will not require you to have a TeamGenius account. You will only need to enter your Name, Email and Access Key. You will not be able to see other evaluators scores, only the scores and comments that you enter.