Sending an email message in TeamGenius is simple. Here is a video that will explain how to send an email and attach reports.
If pictures & text is more your style, here is a step by step guide.
1. Click on MESSAGES in the left menu. Then, click SEND EMAILS.
2. If you want to include any reports in your email, check the INCLUDE REPORTS box.
3. Select the player(s) you would like to send this email to. You can filter players by clicking on any of the columns in the table.
4. Once steps 1-3 are complete, click the teal CREATE MESSAGE button near the bottom of the page.
Creating a Message
On this page, you can:
- Set a From Address (email address that will appear on the receiving end of this email message)
- Set a From Name (name that will appear on the receiving end of this email message)
- The subject line of the email message
- Email message content
- Attach any documents
Note - if you click on PLACEHOLDERS (where the arrow is pointed), you can include a personalization token into the message. An example of this would be including the recipients FIRST NAME in the email intro.
Before you send the final message, you can send yourself a test message by clicking the blue SEND TEST MESSAGE button. A sample of the email you have created will appear in your inbox within a few minutes.
When you are ready to send the message to all recipients selected, click the teal SEND MESSAGE button. The email will process in the background and be sent to all recipients within a few minutes.