To set Evaluation Session Weights, go to the Assessment you wish to weight different Evaluation Sessions in.
In this example, we have a multi-day evaluation and are going to weight Day 3 to account for 50% of each player's overall evaluation score, and split Day 1 & 2 equally at 25%.
- Click the Setup dropdown menu on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Click Evaluation Schedule
- You will see a tabled list of Evaluation Sessions you have previously created. If you have not created any Evaluation Sessions yet, you can do so by clicking the "Create Evaluation Session" button.
- To edit the Weight of any Evaluation Session, click on the gold % under the Weight column. By default, all Evaluation Sessions are weighted equally against each other.
- Manipulate the numbers in the Override column to set Evaluation Session weights.
- Click Save to finish
*Note - editing Evaluation Session Weights will immediately change the Results. You can always revert any changes by editing Evaluation Session weights on this page.