If you would like to weigh a particular evaluator's scores to count for a higher percentage of overall scores, this is how you set Evaluator Weights.
- In an ASSESSMENT, click the RESULTS tab on the left.
- Click on the gray EVALUATORS button in the top right-hand corner.
- This Configure Evaluators box should pop up.
- Manipulate the numbers in the Override column to set Evaluator weights.
- Click Save Changes to finish
*Note - editing Evaluator Weights will immediately change the Results table you are viewing. You can always revert any changes by opening the Configure Evaluator pop up.