Check out the above video for a 4min walk-thru of our Messages & Reports features.
Access Messages by clicking on Messages in the left-hand menu.
You'll get three options.
- Send Emails - use this to send email messages to the email associated with a player.
- Email Templates - are you tired of typing out the same message over and over? Create an Email Template to send out standardized emails to the masses.
- Email History - Check out which players/parents have opened and clicked on your email.
We are going to dive deeper into the Send Emails feature.
Step 1, after clicking on Send Emails, is to select the players you wish to receive this email.
Three notable things to highlight on this page.
- If you want to Select All Players, click on the check box at the top of the left-most column.
- If you want to include a Report in your Email, check the "I want to include reports" box. It will then prompt you to select which Evaluation Sessions you'd like to include in each report.
- The easiest way to send a message to a large group of players is to use the Filter function at the top of each column. Most people start by filtering by Player Pool.
After you've completed the above steps, click on the teal Create Message button at the bottom.
On this page, you can:
- Set a From Address (email address that will appear on the receiving end of this email message)
- Set a From Name (name that will appear on the receiving end of this email message)
- The subject line of the email message
- Email message content
- Attach any documents
Note - if you click on PLACEHOLDERS (where the arrow is pointed), you can include a personalization token into the message. An example of this would be including the recipients FIRST NAME in the email intro.
Before you send the final message, you can send yourself a test message by clicking the blue SEND TEST MESSAGE button. A sample of the email you have created will appear in your inbox within a few minutes.
When you are ready to send the message to all recipients selected, click the teal SEND MESSAGE button. The email will process in the background and be sent to all recipients within a few minutes.