If a player is no loner with your organization or you are starting a new season, you can archive players to remove them from your active player count.
- You cannot "delete" players in TeamGenius. If you move a player to an "Archived" status, they will not count towards your subscription.
- A player can only be archived if their profile has not been scored within your subscription year.
- You can see an Archived player's development reports to see what assessments the player has participated in previously.
- Archived players can be restored manually or by importing the player into a new assessment, which will automatically restore their archived profile.
You have three options to archive players:
- Manually archiving an individual player
- Bulk archiving all of your players at once
- Bulk archiving unscored players
Manually Archiving an Individual Player's Profile
To archive individual players, click on your name in the upper right-hand corner and select "Players" from the drop-down menu.
Find the player you are looking to archive by using the Search bar.
Click on the drop-down arrow to the left of the player profile image (or image placeholder) and select "Archive Player".
If you need to view an archived player or wish to restore a player, click on "Archived" at the top of the table.
Click on the drop-down arrow to the left of the player name and profile image (or image placeholder) and select "Restore Player".
Bulk Archiving All of Your Players
If you are starting a new season and are within 30 days of your subscription renewal, you are able to bulk archive all of your active players to prepare for a new season of evaluations.
To confirm your subscription renewal date, click on "My Account" in the right-hand menu where your name is displayed.
To Bulk Archive Players, go to the Players button in the upper right hand menu where your name is displayed.
Click on the gear icon in the upper right button menu, then click on Archive All Players. To confirm you wish to archive all of the players, type the word ARCHIVE when prompted.
This will move all of your Active players to Archived.
Reminder: If archived players are being evaluated in the new season, their profiles will automatically be restored when you import your current players into an Assessment as long as the first and last name match the archived profile.
Bulk Archiving UnScored Players
If you have completed an evaluation and wish to archive players who did not attend, you are able to bulk archive unscored players. Doing so will give you an accurate view of how many players you have used in your purchased player allotment.