If you are using a Feedback style Assessment, you have the option to invite coaches to evaluate a player pool, send them an invitation to evaluate the pool and track their progress within the evaluation.
Below we'll walk through the steps to track a coach's progress within an evaluation.
Before you are able to track a coach's progress, complete the steps below:
- Create Coaches
- Assign Coaches to Player Pools
- Invite Coaches through TeamGenius to evaluate a Player Pool
Step 1: Within the Assessment from the left side menu, click on the Evaluation tab then click Assignment Status.
Step 2: View the coach's progress by observing the percentage tracker next to the coach's name and pool assignment.
This will show you a live update of how close the coach is to completing the evaluation for all of the players within their assigned pool.
Note: Coaches need to use the same email they were invited with in order for you to see their current progress. If they use a different email address, you will not be able to see their progress within the evaluation.
Coaches have completed the evaluation once you see 100% in the percentage tracker.
- Evaluation Sessions within the Evaluation Schedule
- Assigning Coaches to Player Pools
- Inviting Coaches to Complete an Evaluation
- Completing a Subjective Evaluation on the Web Platform
- Completing a Quantitative Evaluation on the Web Platform
- Completing an Evaluation on the Mobile App
- Sending Player Evaluation Reports through TeamGenius Email