If you are a coach you may be doing in or end of season evaluations in TeamGenius. You can also use our web evaluation tool to enter tryout scores. The web evaluation tool can be found at eval.teamgenius.com
You will need to log in with your name, email and the access key the organization you are evaluating on behalf of provided. Optionally they may have sent you a link via email that can direct you to the TeamGenius web evaluation tool.
Evaluation Session and Pools
After you click on Sign In you will be brought to the Session or Pool Selection screen. This will let you select the evaluation Session and Player Pool you are going to evaluate.
If you see multiple Session options click on the session you are scoring. Next click on the Player Pool (Age or Team or Level).
Choosing Players to score
- You can filter by Eval Group and or Position.
- Click on the box to the left of the player name / player number to select individual players.
- Or click on the top multi select (left of the word Player) to select the players you are going to score.
Note: Sometimes you might only see the player's number if the organization is choosing to hide the player names.
Next click on Go To Scoring and click on the Scoring Form you want to enter scores in.
- This will bring you to a list of your players or criteria on the left.
- Click on the player or criteria you want to score.
- Then Click on the score for that criteria.
- (NOTE: you can view players in the left view or criteria by clicking on the title above the players name. You will see a meter to show percentage of scores done on the specific player or criteria.)
Button Group - Name values for you to assign as the player's rating. Click on the name value you wish to assign to the player.
You can enter comments by clicking on the text bubble to the right of your score. All scores auto save when you see the green check mark to the right of the scores it is saved.
If your organization has set up pre set comments you will see them when you open the comments bubble. Simply click on a pre set comment and it will add to the score of that criteria.
If you need to go back to pick different players to score, a new Pool or new Eval Session you can click the back button in the upper left corner of your screen. If you want to log out, see instructions or reload the page you can click by your organizations name/logo in the upper right corner of your screen.