Creating Teams in TeamGenius allows you to conduct evaluations for those teams throughout the season in addition to syncing those teams to SportsEngine or TeamSnap.
Below we'll walk through how to:
- Create Teams
- Manage Teams
For details on how to sync your TeamGenius Teams to SportsEngine or TeamSnap, see our articles:
Navigate to the Teams section within your TeamGenius account. You can do so by scrolling over Teams (at the top menu) and selecting Manage Teams.
Step 2: Click on the green Create New Team button.
Step 3: Name your Team and upload a logo (optional).
Optional: You have the option to add a coach as well. Click the drop down box to select a coach or create a coach. Our article, Creating/Managing Coaches, will walk you through the steps to create a coach if you haven't done so before.
Note - please click the Save button before moving on to the next step.
Hover over the 3 vertical dots next to the drop down arrow of the team to:
- Edit the team name - This option allows you to change the team name and/or logo and add/remove coaches
- Manage the roster - View, add and remove players and from the team
- Email players - Send an email to the rostered players
- Clone the team - Create a new team (option to change the team name and include/exclude players)
- Archive the team - Remove the team from your active team list
Next Step: For details on how to add players to teams, see our article: Creating/Managing Team Rosters
- Creating/Managing Team Rosters
- Creating/Managing Coaches
- Syncing Teams to TeamSnap
- Syncing Teams to SportsEngine
- Conducting In Season Evaluations for Teams